Let's see... Randomly, as usual:
* Cipri's mami, tati, sis and bro-in-law came and left. I think they liked the trip. Weather was nice, they managed to see a lot and most of all they spent some time and money at Primark (the cheapest store in the world because the mass production and cheap labour I would say). I think I might have some pics here, but Anca should have even more and will probably post them soon (no pressure).
I was surprised that they liked the supermarket food (ready made stuff that you just put in the oven and voila). They are used to healthy homemade food so I would think they would feel a bit sick. Having said that, Anca agreed with me about the food here being genetically modified, tasting weird and deforming your body. Not sure if she agrees with the last part, but well...
No, I still don't speak Romanian. :(
* holidays booked and paid for. Next Thursday, Sardinia here we go!
* busy busy freaking busy at work. Man, this year is the worth ever!
* and also very stressful. Credit crunch, crisis, redundancies. Nobody is immune to it! Sad day at work today. Life goes on though and we are all alive and healthy.
* tube strike in London. Although I don't need the tube at all to go to work, the city is a mess and trains are packed and delayed.
* been good and go to the gym 2x week. Aiming for 4 from when I'm back from hols. :)