Wednesday, August 22, 2007

People are strange

And I'm one of them. Today I decided to turn off the automatic pilot and place myself as a body in the middle of the crowd, a body that is at the same time part of a whole and individual. Funny feeling it was... like I was in one of those video clips were everybody is in fast forward and I am in slow motion. I was walking from the train station to work and listening to Screaming Trees.

The useful thing is that I realized that despite doing the same itinerary every single day, I saw so many different things. Reminds me of the first day - about a month or so ago - that I walked by Leicester Square at 8 pm for the very first time. There is a Swiss Clock house there and the giant clocks play various songs at 8 pm sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!