* I stopped by the supermarket to buy some food (anything, in fact, no food in the fridge). My stock of pasta is renewed.
* Sainsbury's gave me a little box of chocolates for my birthday. Oooooohmmm, they love me! :-)
* I wonder if people who love me too much will ever give me this as a birthday present: http://www.thorntons.co.uk/ThorntonsSite/cm/chocoholicweekend.htm. (It could be a "I love you so much" present too).
* I feel so loved: my mobile doesn't stop ringing! :-)
* I'm so starving that I couldn't wait for the food to cool and burned my tongue; well-done, now I won't feel any taste for a couple of days.