Monday, June 04, 2007

Garfield syndrome

I think everybody hates Mondays. Even God. Just look at this shitty day! For our own sake, we shouldn’t book any important appointment on a Monday. No matter how good your weekend was, no matter how rested you are, how sunny it is (not the case today though), how happy, with money, in love… everything goes wrong or doesn’t go as good as it could be.

This was supposed to be one of those Hardy Har Har posts. I have an important appointment today and I was feeling scared and anxious, as if it was the great moment/opportunity of my life and my whole future depended on that. Well, it doesn’t.

Funny enough, Mondays also save some good surprises. I’m still digesting the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!