Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New member in the family

My dad’s got a cat! In fact, it is his wife’s cat, but since they live in the same house… It is a Siamese cat and it is 3 months old. Oooooohhhmnnnn. The name? Charles. I asked my dad if he was paying tribute to Charles, the Prince. He gave his explanation, which I can’t remember now, but it doesn’t have anything to do with Tampax boy. Oh, well, listening to the stories, I can see my dad and his wife are having a great time with the new “baby”. Very practical these two: since they can’t get a grandchild, they get a baby cat.

Sorry, I don't have photos. Computer, internet, digital camera: technology is too complicated to my dad!

But I found this photo online and since cats look all the same, let's pretend he is Charles! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!