Thursday, May 31, 2007

Good morning! ;-)

* I have four clocks at home, each one showing a different time. I wonder which one is correct.

* I finished another book: Angels and Demons, by Dan Brown. Predictable, easy to read, entertaining. It doesn't harm. Some people take this guy too seriously and can be offended (if Catholic) or supportive (if anti-Catholic). As for myself, I couldn't care less about religion overall (it doesn't mean I am faithless or that I think religion is bullshit, not at all; I'm just not into the institution thingy).

* I wonder if there is a film about Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray. The book is quite good and spooky. I remember asking the same question when I finished reading Perfume, and many years later, there you go. I haven't seen it yet though.

* Next book in cue: Gods behaving badly.

* Little bird said that the weather this weekend will be nice. Good, good, because we have good plans. Friday, gypsies' show, Saturday Lelei's parteeeeey, Sunday barbecue & swimming pool (hehe).

* My day is just starting... surprise, surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:12 PM

    O Tia Chris, quando quiser esvasiar a estante de livros pode manda runs livrinhos aqui para as amigas Brazoocas que precisam praticar o bom e velho "ingres" =)
    Não vai no jogo do Brasil amanhã, não? (risos)
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I read this one as well, and then I got bored of Dan Brown - doesn t it seem to be the same book as Da Vinci Code, with different names?

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!