Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Just to keep this busy...

I don't have much to say. Since I arrived, I have been organizing my stuff and trying to get adapted to the new timezone.

The room is almost done. I think I can finish it today. I like organizing my stuff and having them organized, but I confess that I'm not very good in maintaining the organization. It is something I have to learn. I have to learn so many things...

My today's fortune: "You are going to have some new clothes". well, I did got soem new clothes already, back in Brazil. Orkut is good in predicting the past, huh? Talking about Orkut, I am slowly activating my account again. Adding 2, 3 people per week, not adding strangers at all and so far I didn't join any community.

Another thing which I am starting slowly is a diet. Nothing too hard, just to reduce some type of food to 1) stop putting on weight, 2) lose some extra kilos, 3) get back to my ideal weight, 4) maintain that ideal weight forever and ever. Besides diet, I will also try to dedicate myself to the gym. So far, this has been a joke (paying, not going). As my year has just started, this is part of Project New Year (aka Project 2007).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!