Friday, September 01, 2006

Yawn! |-O

01.40 am
:-(
Sleepy. Little progress with the dissertation. At least some progress. Tomorrow I'm going to see Paralamas do Sucesso, for free, in Trafalgar Square. Before that I will study at the library. Before that I will finish the parts I couldn't finish today. After awhile it is quite difficult to continue thinking clearly. Foucault, Deleuze and Massumi for tomorrow, and Baudrillard and Boggard for the weekend. It sounds like the dinner menu, huh?? Yes, I will have to eat them!

01.47
...

01.49
I can hear the foxes outside. Scary!

By the way, I've seen Volver. Quite good. Not Almodóvar's masterpiece, but recommended. I want to see The Wickerman, but nobody wants to come with me. I need some horror movies fan friends.

...

01.51
11 days to hand in the dissertation. Trying to finish it this weekend. Rá, you wish!

01.52
Gonna sleep. Nighty night!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Eu ando tão perdido de desejooo
    Em cada esquina eu imagino te ver
    Hoje é sexta-feira e eu tenho quase 28
    Eu acho que vai chover! ahahahah

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!