Saturday, October 31, 2009

Short weekend

I had to work today, from 9am to 3pm. It was a good day though, everything went right, no big problems apart from a major delay, kids were all happy, and the balance was really positive.

The only problem is that the weekend will be shorter and on Monday I'll be exhausted. I'm planning to go to the consulate to renew my passport on Monday morning; Tuesday morning I have a doctor appointment (hmm, this reminds of needing to book a dentist appointment as well), Wednesday evening we have a quiz night at work, Thursday morning I have a loooong meeting outside London, and Friday we have a filming for work. In summary: not only a short weekend, but also a loooooooong week. I'm hoping to squeeze a couple of workouts days in my week. Sometimes it's good to be busy. :)

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything went ok :) How was the consulate today? Hope not much trouble... Good luck with the doctor tomorrow!
    And being busy is great, time goes by fast and no time to think stupid things! :*

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!