* why people leave everything for last minute, when they are aware of what's coming ahead for ages??? Sometimes I wish I could simply say "it's your problem, not mine". I guess there are small letters in my contract saying that part of the job is cleaning other people's mess.
* the week didn't start that well and it looks like it won't finish that well either. And at the same time I'm trying to sort out problems, I can't stop complaining about problems. I think complaining is so counter productive, especially if you are complaining to people that have nothing to do with them and can't really help you sort the problems.
* ok, complaining sometimes is good. But too much is tiring. I've been complaining a lot lately.
* it's so difficult to get anywhere in London. Nothing is as simple as going from A to B. You have to go via A1, A2, cross A3, avoid A4...
* oh dear, now the last of the evening. I hate when I'm waiting for the tube/train/DLR and some smart ass just gets in front of you even if it means staying past the yellow line. I wonder if these dumb asses are the ones who fall on the tracks. Almost well deserved.
Sent from my mobile device