Thursday, September 03, 2009

Not a morning person

Although I love enjoying the day at its most, I'm really not a morning
person. I'm normally very slow and grumpy until, say, 10am, when my
biological clock wakes my brain up.

Today I had to wake up at 6.15am (normal days @ 7), so you can imagine
that I am not a happy person this morning. Especially when going to
bed at midnight. And having weird dreams with flooded house (probably
influence of the heavy rain that was pouring down all night long). And
on top of that, I'm on my way to a different town for a whole day long
meeting. Very exciting. Not.

Have a good Thursday everybody!

--
Sent from my mobile device

1 comment:

  1. he he he..wait till you have kids...6:15 moves to let's say 4-5 am...
    We're really lucky with Andrei, sound sleeper bless him, but most of my friends start their day at 4:30!:)

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!