It was hard to wake up this morning. Really hard.
I went out for lunch with the girls and had spaghetti pomodoro (basic
pasta with tomato sauce), which is perfectly allowed in my diet.
I went to the gym tonight and I feel great about myself. But now I'm hungry.
Left the house in such a hurry that I forgot to pack healthy snacks to
eat along the day.
You can tell I'm trying to live a healthier life, huh? After 30's you
kinda need to think a bit about these things - without being too
paranoid - in order to be able to do certain things. I'm thinking
climbing the Kilimanjaro here. Or run to catch the train without
running out of breath.
Other things one should think about:
* Smile and laugh more. Prevent wrinkles. :)
* Drink a lot of water. Makes you wanna pee all the time and it's a
great excuse to strech your legs and have a break from work.
* Keep your back straight. You get taller, you naturally suck your
tummy in and you look confident.
* Be less online and more live action. Otherwise you will forget your
friends' faces, voices, etc. And you don't get to know new people. And
your eyes will hurt. And typing too much can damage your nail polish.
* Drink less alcohol. As well as killing brain cells, it can be quite
expensive. You will save money to buy chocolate (or a new pair of
shoes, depending on your priorities).
* Pay attention to things around you. It's amazing the amount of new
details/strange characters/different angles you can see even if you go
on the same itinerary every single day for 2 years.
* Take more photos. Write more. Life is too busy to expect our poor
little brain to remember everything. Plus it is also really good fun
to see old pics and read old memories.
* Sing. I don't know why. Just do it.
Sent from my mobile device