Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just dates

May 25 - 3 years after the car accident
June 6 - 1 year at my current job
June 12 - Valentine's Day in Brazil
June 14 - Father's day in the UK
June 22 - My birthday
September 8 - 3 years in the UK
September 10 - 3 years since I met Cipri, Mari, and a bunch of others
September 22 - 2 years since I've graduated (errr... not sure about the date)
September 30 - 1 year in this house
October 15 - 3 years with Cipri
October 27ish - 2 years without a haircut (and proper manicure)
October 27ish - 2 years since the last time I've been to Brazil
October/November - 1 year since I became Portuguese
(...) loads to celebrate, huh?

1 comment:

  1. HM! you forgot about April 15 (I guess:) when we first met in Budapest...
    Nevermind you can buy ME with a bar of Cadbury chocolate...hehehhe.

    Anca.

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!