Friday, February 01, 2008

From the series "What I have been doing lately"

Nothing, really. Well, nothing in special. Oh, no. I managed to (slowly) go back to gym! :-) Four times last week, twice this week so far - the goal is three times. We've seen a couple of films: Charlie Wilson's War (I love Tom Hanks), The Golden Compass (well, well), American Ganster (can't even remember the film, but it's good - oh, now I remember!), I am Legend (keep distance) and No Country of Old Men (very good, but can you draw the ending?). On video we've seen Atonement. Keira is one of the worse actress in history, and despite lovely James McVoy, the film is so slow and boring. And although it is supposed to be a love story, it lacks some loving. I mean, suffering for love. Even Brokeback Mountain was more passionate. We’ve also seen 3.10 to Yuma, with Christian Bale and Russell Crowe. Nice, but I’m just too bored with the same I’m-a-very-bad-guy-but-I-have-a-heart kinda film.

Other films in the list: Sweeny Todd, Cloverfield, In the Valley of Elah, The Kite Runner, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!