Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who said it would be easy??

Time is flying. Summer has never come. I said 'no' to one and 'yes' to another. Couldn't be happier. I need a driving license. I need driving lessons. I'm buying a car. I'm moving soon. I'm working harder than ever. Not complaining, I like it, but I'm tired. My sweetie is going to New York on Sunday. My to do list is huge. I keep forgetting things. Important things. Like to write or call my beloved friend Cris Portella on her birthday. I loved Die Hard 4.0 - Bruce Willis rocks! Not sure about Harry Potter. I'm going to Thorpe Park in August - nightmares have started. I miss my friends. I love my job. I love my life. I love to complain. I love changing. I love stability. I love instability. Already thinking about Christmas. And Brazil. And so many other things that I can remember them all. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Que tudoooo!!! Que tudoooo!!! muito feliz por vc e muito feliz tb!!!
    Viva a vida, né??? Parabéns em todas as conquistas!!
    Já vi algumas das minhas perguntas respondidas no blog.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!