Sunday, June 10, 2007

Be honest...

when you are asked what do you want for your life, do you give those generic answers "I want to be happy" or do you really know what do you want? Something like: I want a three bedroom house, with a back garden, work to that company, as a whatever position, earning Y amount per month/year, etc, etc, etc.

I thought I knew what I wanted, but the truth is: I change my mind all the time.

But just between you and me: being happy is not a wish; it is an obligation.

2 comments:

  1. I know what I want, I want to make money out my stuff and have a 3 bedroom-house with two kids. How bout that|?

    ReplyDelete
  2. being happy is the goal. All the rest are just means to the goal. The problem is you may think that you know what would make you happy, but you probably don't.

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!