Saturday, July 01, 2006

If Brazil was Colombia...

Sorry for the stupid question, but what the fuck was that game?!?!?!?!?

I'm not ashamed of being Brazilian, not at all, but those guys should be. I think that there should be a punishment for those who make a fool of the Nation, like donate a year of salary for charity. Second thought. Knowing how things work in Brazil, this money would be stolen.

It was a shame that a good team like Argentina left the Cup prematurely, but it was well done for Brazil. This team shouldn't even be there to embarrass the whole country.

And now who would be Champion? I'm voting for either Portugal or Germany.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you would say "if Brazil was Colombia, some players would be shot, just like they killed a guy that made an own-goal in 94 WC"!!
    OK, killing may be extreme (maybe....), but a good few months in prison would be well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I didn't want to be so explicit, but it was exactly what I was thinking about when i wrote that!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!