* I bought a (2nd hand) microwave. I don't have it with me though. Hopefully this week.
* I'm having nightmares with MAX/MSP/Jitter. For those who don't know what it is, just try to be as far as possible from them.
* Today I've been to a Chevening reception. Cool place. Free drinks and snacks. I've met some Brazilians, including a girl that studies at my College. We created out "Latin American" corner, formed by Mexicans, Brazilians, Ecuadorian, Argentinian... All in all, I can say that I had a good time.
* Final countdowns: two days to present my minor project, two weeks to Ireland.
* May 15th = 7 months. Let's hope we can spend the 15th of October together, huh? :-)
* Why, God, why, why, why, whyyyyyyy is it still so cold?!?!?!?!