Monday, March 27, 2006

Back to life, back to reality!

After three months stressed with school, finally I'll have a break and I'll be able to relax and have some fun again! Next Saturday I'm going to the first meet up of 2006 with people I've met last year. I'm not a very sociable person, but I can't stand being totally away of real life either. I'll have a 20-day vacation before the summer term, but no more classes, only tutorials from now on! Hurray!

The folks of my class are organizing a trip to Austria in June - an event of something and somewhere. I'm not really interested on the event, but very interested on the trip, as we might be able to get group tickets. Cheap trips are always welcome, especially with academic excuses.

I'm gonna sleep early tonight, it's going to be a long week.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:11 PM

    Falou tudo agora... viajar é tudo, e com "desculpa" é melhor ainda...rs Aproveita muito, viu... Não é todo mundo que pode ter uma vida sem fronteiras (TIM total isso...rs). Beijas!!! Te amo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!