Friday, May 08, 2009

About hair cuts

"Unlike girls with long faces, you round girls can grow your hair long. Long hair elongates a round face and can be more flattering than short cuts.
Just avoid going all one length. Make sure you cut in some layers around your face to add definition.
(...) Long layers are universally flattering on everyone and are a great pick for women with round faces. They help elongate the face. This cut has layers that begin at the chin.
Wavy hair can mask roundness.
Length also elongates her face. "

I'm having my hair cut in a couple of hours. Still not sure what to do.

1 comment:

  1. I was considering cutting my hair, strait. I have layers now and I am bored of them. But this post got me thinking. Now I do not know what to do.

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!