Sunday, December 28, 2008

Trilu Lilu

We are back! It was a wonderful week in Romania, between Cluj-Napoca and Baia Mare. Loved everything - even the cold. In fact is wasn't extremely cold, it can always get worse. I have photos on my computer but I'm using Cipri's new laptop now.

It was a great trip, because I've finally met Cipri's tati & mami (and grandpa too, so cute). Really cool that they are learning English - now I think I have to learn Romanian. I bet 6 months in the country would do some good in this aspect. I've also met other "virtual" folks: Iona & George and Carmen & Ake. And because I always read their blogs (when they update them) it was like I knew them already.

I can't really pick one favourite thing from the trip, but I have to say that the snow in the mountains - event though I was told it wasn't at its best - was so gorgeous that I want to go back again and again and again. Nature is not one of England's strengths (Although it is impressive in Scotland) so I kind of miss it. If everything goes according to plans, we might go back in September to a trip to Danube's delta.

Now, back home, I'm on a diet. Ate so much that I'm still feeling very full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!