Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Letter to Santa Claus

Dear Santa,

It's been a while since I last wrote to you. In fact, I never did, because for some kind of magic all I needed to do is tell mum what I wanted for Christmas and, voilá, the present was under the Christmas tree. And probably after I turned 5 I found out that Santa was in fact mum (dad, uncles and aunts). Then I turned into a teenager and requests were not allowed anymore. Maybe a hint, like "clothes", "shoes", but no guarantee that the wish would be granted. And this was when I stopped caring about presents, etc. Between you and me: I like the food the most. I L-O-V-E Christmas food. Forget about the singing, the Christmas tree, street lights, etc. Food, food, food. But my new year's resolution will be to loose weight, so I'm going to keep away from too much food.
So this year I'll exchange food for present. I have chosen the first one, and to help you finding it, here is the picture. Don't bother searching different stores for the best bargain, I've done this already and all stores are selling the pair for the same price.

Size 5, Nike, black. :-)

Sincerely yours,

Christina

P.S.: Since we don't have a Christmas tree, you can put the presents by the TV - it's pratically the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!