Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last one... on marriage

Forgive me if the text is not well translated. Not my speciality, I'm afraid - since I'm supposed to be positive here, I have to add that I am good in many other things. :-)

So here we go:

My wife and I have the secret for a long lasting marriage:
Twice a week we go to a great restaurante, great food, wonderful drinks, and great companion. We also sleep in different beds.
Hers is in New York, mine is in London (I had to adapt that one).
I take my wife everything and she always finds her way back.
I've asked her where she would like to go on our anniversary and she said 'somewhere I haven't been in ages!'. So I suggested the kitchen.
Remember: marriage is #1 reason for divorce. Statiscaly, 100% of divorces start with the marriage.
I've married Mrs. Right
I just didn't know that her first name was Always.
Our last fight was my fault. She asked me: what's on TV? And I said: Dust.
In the beginning God created the world and rested.
Then, He created the man and rested.
The he created the women and since then, neither God, nor the world nor the man had any rest.
Marriage is a relatioship between two people where one is always right and the other is the husband.

On a positive note, I don't believe this at all. :-)

1 comment:

  1. And you should'n believe it at all. If it's really teh right one the dust can stay on the TV for ages and bother no one. Marriage is about COMPROMISE and UNDERSTANDIG,...and it works!
    A still married woman :)

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!