Sunday, September 02, 2007


I tried to upload this photo on my other blog (Clima) but it didn't work. This photo was taken in Edinburgh - a very nice park where the lovely Scottish people go for a walk, or pic nic, or just to look the view, which by the way is amazing.

I have to confess that despite the chilly wind, I L-O-V-E-D Edinburgh and I would easily exchange London to Edinburgh if I found a nice job there. On the other hand, it's alright to live in London and go to Edinburgh on holidays.

The photos below where all taken in this trip.
Below is Cipri & Mari in the same park. I guess we went there the three days.

Us, trying to figure out where we are, where we came from and where we are going.

Boat trip in Loch Ness (not recommended. I remember going to a nicer museum in 98).

Mari & I with a lovely garden behind us. It is a sort of tribute to the Scouts.
Cipri & I. Same place, same day. It was sunny but cold (15-16°C)!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!