Friday, July 06, 2007

The time will come...

... when I will be able to write one post per day!

My record so far was of 23 posts, in May '07. Some may say that blogs are a bit of a waste of time. Some will say that it is a bit depressing: a public diary, a public cry for attention. Oh, well, you know what? When I was a kid, I used to have a private diary, and it became public against my will. So here at least it's my choice. And in 10 years from now, it will be fun to read all the crap I one day wrote. It is already funny to read things I wrote when I was sad, angry, hungry, cold, exhausted, happy, inspired, uninspired... This is the very private part of my public diary: the little secrets only me, myself and I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!