Sunday, July 29, 2007

Little things I love about London

I want one of those!!!! Everytime I see one, I can't hold the girlie screams. They are so cute, so fluffy, so aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnn! Squirells can be seen in every park in London and some of them come to you expecting some food (like the buddy on the left).

Another cutchi-cuthi animal is fox. After hunting was forbidden in this country, they have spread all over. Sometimes you can see 3, 4 foxes checking rubish bins for food. They are so lovely! aaawwwwnnnn. But it's more difficult to get a picture of them. Too shy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    I'm not such a big fan of squirrels - the grey ones nearly killed off the even cuted red squirrels that were native to England... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is also Marco's absolute favourite animal ever. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!