Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's been a while...

... since I've last posted here. April 10th, to be more precise.

Besides coming back exhausted from Italy, and going to the gym twice the weekend after it, we went to Budapest and for a picnic at Greenwich.

I'm also very traumatized of putting on 3 kilos in a month and a half (no, I'm not pregnant) and not fitting in ANY of my clothes, not even the new ones. Diet, from today one. By the end of the year I want to be 7 kg slimmer! Either that or I'll cut off my stomach - do you hear, stomach! Stop complaining, coz you won't have no food!

Yes, my stomach is complaining again. I had a cup of tea instead of giving him what he wants (yeah, my stomach is a HE) - without sugar!

And I'm still hungry! And I'm going to the gym! :-D

So, enjoy yourselves with some pics from the last two weekends, while I'll put my gym outfit on.

And Saturday I'm going to Munich! Gonna continue my diet there. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!