I feel like I have had 3 full spoons of coffee powder, although I am so tired... I can put my thoughts together, so let me try to resume "stuff".
* Mom's birthday last Tuesday. Did you call her? Neither did I. But I send an e-mail the day after.
* Short busy week. I can't remember exactly what has happened...
* My boss let me leave earlier on Thursday so I could pack. Great boss, saved my life! :-)
* Friday, trip to Italy! :-) I can't post pictures now, because the usb is at Cipri's. Maybe later. Later for sure. Promise! Where have I been? Bergamo, very quickly, just as a connection. Verona, our base. Venice, for two days. Summarizing the experience: Verona is a doll house. So sweet and cute and beautiful and full of details and experiences. Venice is beautiful, but not as much as Verona - or as I expected. Too many tourists, almost impossible to enjoy the city properly. The weather was gorgeous, the food good and in the end it wasn't as expensive as we were expecting. Thank God. Roberto is far the nicest and quietest italian I know! :-P I would be obese if I lived in Italy. Ice cream, my precious!
* The weather is simply perfect in London! God bless it!
* Short busy week!