Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Updating my agenda!

Loads of things to do these next days, not all of them are so interesting (cleaning the house? trying to fit your clothes in a two-door wardrobe and tiny drawers?).

By the way, I had this funny thought of throwing away all the clothes, shoes, accessories, that I don't use or don't fit me and just keep things that will fit comfortably in the space I have. Sounds reasonable, but I don't have the guts. Yet. Pre-period about to come, everything is possible.

So possible that I am this close to subscribe Tesco's Diet online. 12 weeks for the price of 8, £ 24.00 overall. Tempting.

I have started taking my diet pills today. I'm hungry. And anxious. My right foot still hurt and I have breathing problems, otherwise I would run, Forest, run in the streets of Brockley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uuuuh, so you decided to comment, huh? Well done!